- Around the World in 80 Years: Photographs by Bill Wyman
An exhibition to mark the 80th birthday of former Rolling Stones bassist, Bill Wyman opens in London this month. ‘Around the World in 80 Years’ features a series of iconic and rare photographs of the band, capturing an up-front and personal look at the band from the inside...
- Bowie by O’Neill Exhibition at Ransom Gallery
Metro supports Terry O’Neill’s latest retrospective exhibition ‘Bowie’ which opened to coincide with the release of David Bowie’s new box set “Who can I be now?’ and the book launch “Bowie by O’Neill”
- 'Makers & Curators' launch with largescale Vinyl installation by Kara Bieber
Metro has produced 3m x 2m vinyl installation by artist Kara Bieber as part of her "Pop Buy!" exhibition to launch a new creative space, Makers & Curators in Clerkenwell
- Brighton Photo Fringe 2016 - exhibition, talks & print support from Metro Imaging
Continuing our support of Brighton Photo Fringe, Metro is official print sponsor again this year supplying a variety of services to photographers across many different events during the Festival
- RPS International Images for Science 2016 Competition Winners & Call for Entries for 2017.
The Royal Photographic Society International Images for Science 2016 (IIFS) exhibition is currently on show in London showcasing the five winning entries alongside the 95 other shortlisted entries.
- Metro/Made in Arts London Mentorship Programme 2017 Announced
Metro & Made in Arts London are thrilled to announce our second Mentorship programme for UAL Students graduating in 2017
- Laurence Trolet Exhibits at London Photo Show
Metro is supporting London based photographer Laurence Trolet as part of the London Photo Show, which takes place later this month
- Metro Sponsor & host Portrait Salon 2016 in our FOH Gallery
Metro sponsor Portrait Salon 2016 and host part of the multi-location exhibition in our FOH Gallery
- Metro support Karina Al Piaro & the House of Light Lecture in Cairo
Metro continue to support Karina Al Piaro a photographer based predominantly on the Nile in Egypt & her upcoming House of Light Lecture in Cairo
- Metro support ‘Stand as One’ Film & Photography Exhibition from Oxfam
Metro supports Oxfam’s Stand as One Exhibition which aims to raise awareness of the growing refugee crisis and the individuals forced to flee conflict, violence, disaster and poverty
- Metro Imaging - Print Sponsor for BJP’s International Photography Award 2017
Metro announces official print sponsorship for the British Journal of Photography’s International Photography Award 2017
- Metro support ‘In Your Face’ at the iconic Liberty store in London
Metro is continuing our support of the year long initiative, Punk London in collaboration with The Photographers’ Gallery which continues with ‘In Your Face’ at Liberty in London.
- Metro sponsor From Myth to Earth - Gabriella Sonabend & Sol Bailey Barker
Metro sponsor From Myth to Earth, a new immersive installation from artists Sol Bailey Barker and Gabriella Sonabend created following a six month period in Columbia
- Metro partners IAFOR Documentary Photography Award 2016
Metro is thrilled to partner The International Academic Forum (IAFOR) Documentary Photography Award this year awarding Grand Prize Winner, Alexey Furman a 12-month Metro Imaging Mentorship prize
- Speed of Light: Terence Donovan at The Photographers’ Gallery
The first major UK retrospective of acclaimed British photographer Terence Donovan at The Photographers' Gallery this summer